Thursday 25 June 2009

what makes me unique

Hi!!! My name is Mayra. I´m 14 years old. I go to second year in the secondary school. I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I have got 2 sisters, my mother is an accountant and my father is an employee.
During the weekend I prefer to spend my free time listening to music or meeting my friends.
I like doing sports such as handball and hockey because they are team sports. My favorite subjet is maths. I ´m very good at arts and paining moderm picture.
My hobbie is doing sports. I have always played handball, paddle and jockey and do rafting , rappel and tirolesa.

1 comment:

  1. You do have a number of qualities that make you unique; an interesting combination of arts, sports, being good at maths. I'm terrible at sports. I've never played either hockey or paddle, but in February I did rafting and tirolesa. I'd very much like to go hang-gliding, but I don't think I'll ever dare to do it.

    Marina

    ReplyDelete